Every day’s role of a DSL and Managers to safeguard the children in your school or setting’
- Be the first port of call for questions
- Deal with disclosures and concerns
- Train and make the staff aware
- Monitor the implementation of the safeguarding policy
- Develop and review policies and procedures
- Communicate any changes to all staff
- Make sure the environment is safe for staff and children
- Etc etc etc.
error: Content is protected !!
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!