Practice we might need to improve?
- Have a clear reporting system in place that works
- Increase knowledge of policies and procedures of all staff using training
- Check staff if they know the symptoms and signs of abuse and if they know how to respond to disclosure, introduce a quiz into staff meetings
- Know how to support children and parents when there is abuse in the family
- Talk about Safeguarding in every staff meeting
- Create awareness between staff and parents about safeguarding issues
- Carry out Safeguarding audits and share findings and improve poor practice
- Have regular meetings (managers with the DSL) and attend external training
- Bench mark with other schools and learn from each other and partner
- Have an expertise visit your school and share their knowledge with staff and parents
error: Content is protected !!
Accessing this course requires a login. Please enter your credentials below!