This module could contain sensitive material for some, support link can be found on the delivery platform, this module can be taken at own pace and convenience.
At the end of this course, learners will understand:
- Definition of safeguarding.
- Definition of child protection.
- Types of abuse.
- Legalities for educators and teachers.
- Referrals and assessments.
- The roles of social workers.
- The Information included in child protection policies.
- Child protection plan and immediate actions.